For one of our customers from the defence sector in South Germany, LGM GmbH is hiring a motivated new colleague with immediate effect. Specifically we are looking for you as
Instructor for Ground-Based Air Defence Maintenance
LGM GmbH, the German branch of the LGM Group, is a growing company specialized in the management, support and development of complex and investment-intensive projects. We support
our customers in their search for solutions to technological challenges in the aerospace, rail, security, defence, automotive as well as in IT & communications sectors.
We offer interesting job opportunities in an international environment. With us you will meet motivated employees in a professional environment where creativity and initiative play a central role.
You are well organized in your work and you value responsibility? Are you flexible, goal-oriented and willing to adapt quickly to new situations and working conditions? Then you should listen to this opportunity.
- Participation in the training conduct of a ground-based air defence system outside of Europe as an instructor for maintenance operations with regards to:
– HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Condition)
– Mechanical sub-systems
– Electronic sub-systems
– Radio communication systems
- Course preparation and follow-up
- Demonstrate maintenance procedures. e.g.
– Detailed inspection and system/equipment testing
– Preventive and corrective maintenance task
– Fault finding and troubleshooting
– Removal and replacement of Line Replaceable Units (LRU)
- Military background
- Experience in Training conduct
- Technical knowledge and experience
- Maintenance oriented, capable to solve system issues and troubleshoot
- Truck driver’s licence, and crane operator licence as a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English language in spoken and written form, German as a plus
- Readiness for regular international travels
If you are interested in a challenging responsibility in a professional and international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application documents including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates to:
Erik BREUER – Recruitment Responsible – Erik.BREUER@LGM.eu – Tel.: +49 176 1003 6614